- Use to transmit credit card orders or school purchase orders.
Traditional Mail:TOPS Learning Systems, Inc.
485 San Andreas Rd.
Watsonville, CA 95076
- Use for prepaid individual orders and school purchase orders.
- Contact TOPS administrator, Jennifer Zajac.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquire about billing, shipping, or the status of your order. (Orders may occasionally take up to 3 weeks for delivery.)
- Notify us of damage to an order in transit, or an error in your order.
Administrative / Technical Support: email@example.com
- Inquire into any matter not directly related to ordering or billing.
- Ask questions about specific TOPS lessons. We prefer email, rather than phone calls, because we have time to research and consider how to respond most clearly. Plus, we can often get back to you evenings and weekends.
- Inquire about career opportunities.
- Questions regarding Global TOPS. We will work in partnership with governments, NGO’s, Peace Corps volunteers and other people of conscience to deliver quality hands-on science to poor children anywhere on the globe.
Creators Ron and Peg Marson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the author and illustrator themselves!
- Interested in becoming a TOPS Learning Systems curriculum developer? Send Ron an email and let him know you're interested. We'd love to hear from you.
Customer Service: 1.831.687.TOPS(8677)
We have placed the phone last, not because we’re unfriendly, but because this tends to be the least efficient and most harried form of communication. We work from our homes, and are not always available. Equally importantly, 8:00 a.m. on the Atlantic coast is 5:00 a.m. here on the Pacific, and we are not, we confess, at our best when summoned directly from sleep.
Of course, voice-to-voice communication is occasionally needed, so we cheerfully answer the phone when you place your call between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Pacific Time. If we aren’t home, leave a message or try at another time.